Joggers are seriously on trend these days and regardless of size or gender everyone seems to wearing them. For men, I mostly see sneaker-clad hotties looking fine! For women they are casual wear and smokin hot date night wear! Even kids are getting in on the action!
I’ve loved joggers for the past few years. They are super comfy and look great long or short/Capri length. I made my first joggers 2 years ago and wore them out! I made them as gifts and just generally loved them.
Recently, a testing call went out from 5 out of 4 for their new jogger pattern. I was thrilled to sign up! I didn’t really think these could be much different than what I’d made in the past but, lordy, was I wrong! The truth is, all joggers are not created equal!
Diane Joggers by 5 out of 4 Patterns
- Sizes XXS-5X
- 3 rise heights (low/maternity, mid, and high)
- Shorts, Capri, and Long cut lengths
- 4 leg finishes – cuffed, hemmed, drawstring, or elastic
- Information for both hemming and using bands (hello no hemming!
- 6 waistband options – Encased elastic, drawstring, Knit, Yoga Foldover, Contour, maternity(underbelly)
This an easy, fun, well-tested pattern and I’d recommend it to all.
One of my favorite parts is in the tutorial, oddly enough. If you’ve ever had issues fitting a Pants pattern specifically to your curves then you’ve got to get this pattern for the tutorial alone! So much help is given to cure pesky lines and wrinkles to achieve the smooth flattering look you’re going for!